What is ij.start.canon?
It is an easy way that provides a source to connect your Canon printer with Windows PC or Mac. ij.start.canon is a web address that provides access to download drivers and software for Canon printers. This site is helpful for all users who are installing the Canon printer for the first time or updating their drivers.
Things to do Before Setting up Canon Printer
- Please look for the model number of your printer before the setup process.
- Make sure that your device has enough storage space for the installation of the drivers.
- Check the power supply.
- Check if your device has an active internet connection for downloading the required files and the setup process.
Get Help to Locate Canon Printer Model Number
Before you begin ij.start.canon installation, you should look for the Canon printer model name and number, which is generally given on the printer’s front or top. Then you can visit ij.start.canon to enter the Canon printer model number to start with Canon printer.
Download the Canon Printer Driver via 'ij.start.canon'
To download the Canon printer driver on Windows, follow these on-screen step by step directions mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to launch the web browser on your system.
- After that, reach the search bar, type 'ij.start.canon into it, and press the Enter key.
- Also, you can go to the official website of Canon on your screen.
- Go to the icon of Setup and click on it.
- Now, you should input the model number of your printer.
- Then click on the Go button.
- Navigate to the icon of Start and click on it.
- Later, pursue the on-screen pop-up to download and your Canon printer.
- Now, you will get a download link on your screen.
- Once you do that, the file of '.exe' will begin downloading.
- After the download completes, double-click on the downloaded file to launch it.
- Then you will get a "User Account Control" prompt on your screen and hit the Yes button.
- Finally, the screen 'Start setup' will show on your screen.
Installation Guide to Canon ij Printer Setup
- Assemble your Canon inkjet printer by connecting all parts and connect the printer with the computer system to start it.
- Press the WiFi button on printer and wait to lit green flash.
- Push the WPS button on your wireless router.
- On PC web browser, visit the Canon manufacture site - ij.start.canon.
- Select your language from the right top of the page.
- ij.start.canon will show up printer icon, so tap on the “Set Up” tab.
- Select your Canon printer model from shown Product Series and click Go.
- From Product family dialogue, jump to Printers & Multifunction and select the latest Canon drivers you wish to download.
- Simultaneously, select the operating system at http//ij.start.canon such as Windows, macOS, or Chrome OS.
- Click Downlaod.
- Now, double-click the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions to install ij start Canon setup.
- Select a connection type like wireless or USB. Then connect a network to your Canon Printer.
- If you see Test print on display, you’re done with ij start canon setup.